A Weeklong Holiday on the Gold Coast? Visit These 7 Places from The Phoenician Resort
Category: Accommodation Written by : Phoenician Resort
Are you looking for a luxury holiday that combines stunning beaches, exciting nightlife, and diverse attractions? Look no further than Broadbeach on the Gold Coast! Located on Australia’s east coast and surrounded by lush rainforests, the Gold Coast is ideal for beachgoers, nature lovers and those looking for excitement and adventure. And when it comes to accommodation, there are few places to stay better than The Phoenician Resort. Read on to find out what makes the Phoenician Resort such a great venue to stay in, as well as seven of the best sites to visit while you’re based at this Gold Coast luxury resort.
Ideal Holiday Climate All-year Round
The Gold Coast enjoys a sub-tropical climate with hot summers and mild winters. For some people, the preferred time to visit is between April and October when temperatures are warm but not too hot. Many summer -lovers, though, enjoy the Gold Coast from November – March and look forward to relaxing through the warm sunny days and the breezy, balmy nights. No matter when you decide to visit Broadbeach; however, it’s important to remember that sunscreen is essential year-round!
Plenty to See and Do
The Gold Coast offers something for everyone; whether you’re looking for family-friendly attractions or wild nightlife experiences, there’s absolutely ample on offer here to suit every taste. For those who prefer more laidback entertainment, there are plenty of beaches and parks dotted along the coastline where you can relax with a good book or take part in some fun water activities. If you’re feeling adventurous, why not try out one of the many extreme sports opportunities available? Whether it be surfing a wave at one of the popular beaches or zip-lining through the rainforest canopy, there’s guaranteed to be something here that will get your heart racing!
Great Places to Stay
When it comes to accommodation on the Gold Coast, look no further than The Phoenician Resort. This luxurious resort offers all the amenities you would expect from a world-class hotel, including an outdoor pool area with spa facilities and private entertainment areas, spacious rooms with modern furnishings, close proximity to multiple restaurants serving delicious cuisine, and breathtaking views of the beach just steps away.
While enjoying your week on the Gold Coast, there should be no problem filling out your itinerary.
Here are 7 great places to visit from your holiday base at The Phoenician Resort.
1) Sea World – Get up close and personal with marine life at Sea World! This popular theme park offers rides suitable for all ages, as well as animal shows featuring dolphins and seals.
2) Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary – This wildlife sanctuary is home to over 1,500 native Australian animals, including kangaroos, koalas, wallabies, emus, dingoes and more! Here you can take part in interactive animal encounters, feed lorikeets, hand feed kangaroos, cuddle koalas, watch the bird show demonstrations or participate in any number of educational activities offered throughout the day.
3) Ripley’s Believe It Or Not – This interactive museum celebrates oddities from around the world with displays ranging from shrunken heads, two-headed taxidermy specimens, optical illusions, holograms, puzzles, curiosities, artifacts and more. There’s something interesting here for everyone to see, so don’t miss out on this unique experience while visiting the Gold Coast!
4) SkyPoint Climb – For those seeking an adrenaline rush, SkyPoint Climb is perfect! Here visitors can climb 270 meters above sea level up an 80-meter tall tower to enjoy unparalleled views of the Surfers Paradise skyline day or night (weather permitting).
5) Movie World – Movie World is Australia’s only movie-related theme park, and it features a variety of rides, shows, attractions and experiences based on some of the most popular films from around the world. Take a sneak peek behind the scenes of how movies are made and meet some of your favourite movie characters!
6) QDeck Observation Deck – Enjoy 360° views across Surfers Paradise from Australia’s only beachside observation deck located atop Q1 Building in Soul Boardwalk precinct – just metres away from Cavill Avenue Mall Chevron Renaissance Shopping Centre & other great attractions at Surfers Paradise
7) Lamington National Park – Lamington National Park is a World Heritage-listed reserve in the tropical rainforest a short drive from Broadbeach. Here visitors can explore nature trails, scenic lookouts and picnic areas with spectacular views. It’s a great place to escape from the hustle and bustle of city life for those seeking some peace and quiet!
The Gold Coast is one of Australia’s most beautiful destinations, offering a variety of activities suitable for all ages and interests. When looking for accommodation, opt for The Phoenician Resort, which has everything necessary to provide you with a comfortable yet luxurious stay while exploring this vibrant part of the world. With so many diverse attractions and activities, there’s something for everyone on the Gold Coast. So book your stay at The Phoenician Resort today and start planning your amazing weeklong Broadbeach holiday today!