Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre
Category: Blog Written by : Phoenician Resort
If you are planning a trip to Australia’s fabulous Gold Coast, you should make time to visit the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre, conveniently located right across from the Phoenician Resort.
About the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre
Here are some interesting facts about the GCCEC:
- The Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre is the largest regional convention centre in Australia.
- The centre features 10, 000 sq m of ground floor exhibition space
- The Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre is where you will experience the difference of a centre that was custom built to meet all event needs.
The Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre offers a huge range of services and features, including:
- 6, 000-tiered seat Arena, divisible into 3 spaces
- 18 meeting rooms of varying size
- 10, 000 square metres of total exhibition space across the ground floor
- 2, 000 square metres of parklands and external space
- Picturesque foyers and terraces
- Natural light
- EarthCheck Silver Certified
- Dedicated onsite Box Office and Ticketek
- On-site audio visual team
- Free Wi-Fi
- Over 1290 undercover car parks
In addition, the GCCEC is the only convention centre in Australia that offers total wireless technology, thereby allowing delegates and visitors to log in and check email or surf the the internet from anywhere in the Centre.
Accommodation Near the GCCEC
Although there are quite a few Gold Coast accommodation options nearby, the Phoenician Resort has much to offer anyone who will be attending events at the GCCEC.
For example, the Phoenician Resort is situated a mere 100 metres from the pristine beauty of spun sugar beaches; some of the most widely acclaimed in the world.
You can book luxurious accommodation at The Phoenician Resort and be right in the heart of cosmopolitan Broadbeach, close to internationally renowned cuisine, trendy boutiques for shopping and the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre, as well, right across the road!
The Phoenician Resort offers top drawer Gold Coast accommodation with one or two bedroom apartments, tastefully and luxuriously decorated with all the amenities one could possibly wish for while attending an event at the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre.
While you’re enjoying the GCCEC events and staying at the Phoenician Resort, you won’t want to miss out on some of the facilities, such as the Riviera style Harbour Day Spa and more, including:
- Indoor & outdoor swimming pools
- Beauty Spa
- Barbecue and entertainment areas
- Security lifts
- Tour desk
- Underground security car park
- Full health and spa facilities
- Games room
The Phoenician Resort on Australia’s Gold Coast is proud of its AAA 4.5 star rating! When you are checking out accommodation for an upcoming event at the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre, be sure to take a look at everything the Phoenician resort has to offer and make your stay the best that it can be!